Beauty, Serenity, Romance…
Transportation and Dinner Included!
You’ve heard about it, now witness it for yourself! Nothing can compare to a Grand Canyon sunset. Our first stop on the way to the Grand Canyon is at the Historic Cameron Trading Post. You will have the opportunity to browse the Native American artwork and shop for souvenirs. As we drive into the Grand Canyon’s East entrance from the Navajo Nation, you will see the Little Colorado River Gorge and the western edge of the Painted Desert. Our first stop in the canyon is at the Desert View lookout on the East Rim. You will have plenty of time to take in the amazing views of the Colorado River & Painted Desert from the observation tower. Next, we head to a second viewpoint which also offers spectacular views.
Our last stop is at Grand Canyon Village on the canyon’s South Rim. Here you will find many famous buildings, such as the El Tovar, Hopi House, & Bright Angel Lodge. You will have plenty of free time to explore the buildings, gift shop, or do some walking along the paved rim trail.
Then comes the grand finale — sunset! No words can truly describe the beauty of the ever-changing colors, light, and shadows. A Grand Canyon sunset is one of those things that you must witness for yourself to truly appreciate. This is a tour you will never forget!
- Complimentary pickup at your Sedona or Flagstaff resort (limited Flagstaff pickup)
- Fun, informative narration by our knowledgeable guides On-board informational video
- See the Oak Creek Canyon (with Sedona departure), the tallest peak in Arizona, the Painted Desert, and the Little Colorado River Gorge
- Explore the magnificent South & East Rims of the Grand Canyon
- Shop at the Historic Cameron Trading Post on the Navajo Nation
- Wonderful Dinner
- The opportunity to witness an amazing Grand Canyon sunset
DISCOVER UNLIMITED BEAUTY
This Tour is Available as a Private Tour.
All prices are subject to local sales tax and do not include gratuities.
15% - 20% is the average gratuity if you enjoyed your tour.
Full refunds are offered on cancellations made 48 hours prior to the scheduled tour departure with the following exceptions:
All Train bookings require 72-hour cancellation for a refund.
Antelope Canyon Tours requires 72-hour cancellation and Guests must have good mobility. Colorado River Float Trip Tour: 7-day prior cancellation notice, no exceptions.
We recommend trip cancellation insurance for all travelers. Cancellation details for any custom tour program will be contained in your group contract. Please refer to your contract for details. Cancellations must be received in writing or by facsimile to Arizona Tour & Travel Group.
· Tour prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
· *Children 8 and under must be in a guest-owned car seat or booster seat.