In Sedona: 204-5506
PO Box 2608
Sedona, AZ 86339-2608
Colorado River Rafting Adventures and Tours
- Complimentary pickup at your Sedona or Flagstaff resort (limited Flagstaff pickup)
- Fun, informative narration by our knowledgeable guides
- On-board informational video
- See the Oak Creek Canyon (with Sedona departure) & the Painted
Desert, Glen Canyon Dam, Vermillion and Echo Cliffs
- 15 mile float trip down the Colorado River, through Glen Canyon
- Lunch on the beach & swimming
- See Indian petrogylphs
- Shop at the Historic
Cameron Trading Post on the Navajo Nation
- Complimentary snacks and water
will be picked up at your hotel for this full day adventure. You
will ride through beautiful Oak Creek Canyon (with Sedona departure),
Flagstaff and into Page, Arizona. An informational video is shown,
giving an overview of the Northern Arizona area. You will be brought
to the base on Glen Canyon Dam, where your float trip will begin.
You will spend 4 hours floating on the smooth Colorado River.
The Canyon walls rise over 1400 feet on both sides. You will see
beautiful rock formations and wildlife, as your guide provides
educational narration about the area. You will stop for a short
hike to see Indian petroglyphs before having lunch on the banks
of the Colorado. Your float trip ends at river mile zero, where
your driver will meet you.
the drive back to Sedona, we will stop at the Historic
Cameron Trading Post, where you will have time to browse Native
American artwork and shop for souvenirs. A family-friendly movie
is shown on the journey back to your hotel.
- Limited availability, March through November
- From Sedona approximately 6:15 am to 6:40 pm
- From Flagstaff approximately 7:10 am to 6:00 pm
Private, Group & Charter Tours: Share a unique and educational Arizona adventure with your church group, family, troop, or class.
- Sedona Tour - See the Chapel of the Holy Cross, Oak Creek Canyon Vista, Airport Mesa, and more.
Click here for Discounts and Specials!