In Sedona: 204-5506
PO Box 2608
Sedona, AZ 86339-2608
Hopi Reservation Tour
- Tour Highlights:
- Complimentary pickup at your Sedona or Flagstaff resort (limited Flagstaff pickup)
- Fun, informative narration by our knowledgeable Native American guides
- On-board informational video when bus used for tour
- See the Oak Creek Canyon (with Sedona departure), & the tallest peak in Arizona
- Complimentary snacks and water
This tour departs from Sedona at 7:00 am and travels up through Oak Creek Canyon to Flagstaff and then onto the Navajo Reservation. The first stop is on the Third Mesa at Old Orabi the oldest continuously inhabited village in North American. Following a brief tour through the community, the tour travels to Second Mesa where the Hopi Cultural Center is located. We stop here for lunch which includes the option of eating some of the traditional Hopi foods at the buffet provided in the restaurant. We also tour the museum which celebrates the honored history of the Hopi past. Travel to the First Mesa where the passengers get to experience the living culture of the Hopi with a tour of the ceremonial village of Walpi with a Hopi guide. Walpi is over 500 years old and still has Kivas that are used today for the preparations for the Hopi Ceremonies.
- Available daily, year-round ( Minimum number of passengers required)
- From Sedona approximately 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
- From Flagstaff approximately 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Click here for Discounts!
- Sedona Tour - See the Chapel of the Holy Cross, Oak Creek Canyon Vista, Airport Mesa, and more.
Grand Canyon Tours
departing from Sedona and Flagstaff
Northern Arizona departing from Sedona and Flagstaff