In Sedona: 204-5506
PO Box 2608
Sedona, AZ 86339-2608
- Complimentary pickup at your Sedona or Flagstaff resort (limited Flagstaff pickup)
- Fun, informative narration by our knowledgeable Native American guides
- On-board informational video when bus used for tour
- See the Oak Creek Canyon (with Sedona departure), & the tallest
peak in Arizona
- Complimentary snacks and water
departs from Sedona at 7:00 am and travels up through Oak Creek Canyon to
Flagstaff and then onto the Navajo Reservation. The first stop is on the Third
Mesa at Old Orabi the oldest continuously inhabited village in North American.
Following a brief tour through the community, the tour travels to Second Mesa
where the Hopi Cultural Center is located. We stop here for lunch which
includes the option of eating some of the traditional Hopi foods at the buffet
provided in the restaurant. We also tour the museum which celebrates the
honored history of the Hopi past. Travel
to the First Mesa where the passengers get to experience the
living culture of the Hopi with a tour of the ceremonial village
of Walpi with a Hopi guide. Walpi is over 500 years old and still has Kivas that
are used today for the preparations for the Hopi Ceremonies.
- Available daily, year-round ( Minimum number of passengers required)
- From Sedona approximately 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
- From Flagstaff approximately 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Click here for Discounts!
Private, Group & Charter Tours: Share a unique and educational Arizona adventure with your church group, family, troop, or class.
- Sedona Tour - See the Chapel of the Holy Cross, Oak Creek Canyon Vista, Airport Mesa, and more.