In Sedona: 204-5506
PO Box 2608
Sedona, AZ 86339-2608
- Complimentary pickup at your Sedona or Flagstaff resort (limited Flagstaff pickup)
- Fun, informative narration by our knowledgeable guides
- On-board informational video
- See the Oak Creek Canyon (with Sedona departure), the tallest
peak in Arizona, the Painted Desert, and the Little Colorado
- Explore the magnificent South & East Rims of the Grand Canyon
- Shop at the Historic Cameron Trading Post on the Navajo Nation
- Awesome helicopter adventure
- Lunch at your choice of restaurants
- Complimentary snacks and water
Fly like an eagle! See the majestic beauty of the Grand Canyon from a vantage point unlike any other. The exciting 30 minute helicopter adventure explores the awesome Central Canyon and the Dragon Corridor. Marvel at the ever-changing shades of color, light & shadow.
You will fly in first class comfort. Dramatic music and narration is broadcast through your headset. There is also direct sound hookup so you can record the music and narration as you videotape your adventure.
After your flight we will head into the Grand Canyon National
Park for lunch. After lunch you will have free time at Grand
Canyon Village to explore the historic buildings, visit the gift
shops or walk part of the paved South Rim trail. Then your Great
West Adventure Co. guide will take you to the East Rim to a few
more great lookouts. As we drive out the East exit we will drive
along the Little Colorado River Gorge into the Navajo Nation.
Here we will stop at the Historic
Cameron Trading Post before returning to your resort. You
will have the opportunity to browse the Native American artwork
and shop for souvenirs. WOW! This is a day you will never forget!
- Available daily, year-round
- From Sedona approximately 7:45 am to 6:15 pm
- From Flagstaff approximately 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Click here for Discounts!
Private, Group & Charter Tours: Share a unique and educational Arizona adventure with your church group, family, troop, or class.
- Sedona Tour - See the Chapel of the Holy Cross, Oak Creek Canyon Vista, Airport Mesa, and more.